Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Contract Administrator/Accounting Clerk. The Contract Administrator/Accounting Clerk will be responsible for the management of contracts and accounts receivable. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Process and maintain contract and subcontract agreements and vendor files.
- Process and track change orders, proposals, and other contract documents.
- Generate and deliver customer invoices, review and process credit memos and reconcile customer receivable balances.
- Maintain accounts receivable files and records.
- Complete quarterly sales tax and project close out.
- Provide excellent customer service by responding to all customer inquiries on a timely basis.
- Provide support and/or back-up to accounts payable as needed.
- Associate’s degree in Accounting required; Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in the Construction industry.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge in accounting principles are required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Prior experience with construction software and processes are highly preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.