Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking Contract Management Analyst with prior experience in state/federal grant management to join their team. The Contract Management Analyst will be responsible for a variety of duties related to the administration and management of grants and contracts related to health reform initiatives. This is a contract to hire position.
- Assists in data management pertaining to contracts, grants, and capital projects.
- Provides assistance with data analysis, reporting, and evaluation.
- Coordinates with various departmental offices regarding financial reform initiatives as needed.
- Tracks and monitors grant performance; aggregation and development of summary reports.
- Tracks, monitors, and reports on contracts, budgets, for compliance and performance in relation to predetermined goals and objectives.
- Creates progress reports, guidance materials, and policy and procedure manuals as needed.
- Prepares summary information requests and spreads information as necessary.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in statistics, public administration, finance, computer science or related field and 2 years of progressive work history are required. A Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Prior working experience with SAS business analytics software or SQL programming is preferred.
- Experience with large data set collection and analysis is preferred.
- Prior experience with state/federal grant management or Contract Management is preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.