Location: Pittsfield, MA
Our client is currently seeking a Controller. The Controller will be responsible for overseeing all financials of the company, and developing reporting procedures and systems. This is a full-time, permanent position reporting to the CEO.
- Create systems to report monthly KPIs for management.
- Oversee all company procedures and financial controls regarding the reporting of A/R, A/P, payroll, and inventory.
- Develop and maintain monthly budgets.
- Oversee the monthly allocation and reporting of all inventory.
- Manage company payroll and submission of all timesheets.
- Study profit and loss statements to determine where costs can be capitalized.
- Oversee the quarterly and monthly financial statement preparations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required, Master’s Degree is preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in accounting, preferably in the construction industry.
- Must have extensive knowledge of all accounting policies and procedures.
- CPA is highly preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.