Location: Malta, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced accounting professional to join their team as the Controller. In this small team environment the Controller will be performing a wide variety of accounting functions and will be primarily responsible for the preparation of internal financial statements and budgets. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Preparing and maintaining financial statements and budgets.
- Preparation of analytical financial reports including but not limited to forecasts, trends, program utilizations, etc.
- Preparing and maintaining project development / management budgets.
- Analysis and review of budget variances. Making budget adjustments as necessary.
- Coordinate with operations to ensure that financial procedures / timelines are being upheld.
- Assist with payroll and processing.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance and at least 3 years experience working in accounting are required.
- Construction experience is strongly desired.
- QuickBooks experience is required. Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.