Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Controller to assist the Regional Controller with the organization’s financial matters. The Controller will be performing a wide variety of accounting functions and will need to communicate effectively with the necessary internal and external parties. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Preparation and monitoring of the regional operation budget.
- Preparation of necessary accounting reports and statements.
- Management of the accounting team, 5 direct reports.
- Assist management with payroll and benefits.
- Assist operations to ensure that financial procedures / timelines are being upheld.
- Preparation of analytical financial reports (forecasts, trends, program utilization).
- Assist with the development and retention of staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- CPA certification is not required but is highly sought after.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience working in accounting.
- Must have validated experience with payroll processing and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (Excel).
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.