Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Controller. The Controller will be responsible for overseeing all financials for the company and ensuring that they are in order. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Oversee the staff in the financial department, including evaluation and training.
- Ensure all company and governmental policies and procedures are followed.
- Analyze job costs to prepare reconciliations to create cost reports.
- Examine data to complete forecasts and update budgets.
- Supervise all accounts payable operations and employees.
- Carry out ratio analysis and present findings to management.
- Analyze company financials and present findings to management.
- Oversee all reporting, auditing, and statement preparation.
- Prepare financial statements for the auditing process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- CPA License highly preferred.
- 5 or more years of accounting experience required, preferably in construction.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Must have high level Microsoft Excel skills.
- Familiarity with financial regulations and operations necessary.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Excellent leadership skills are required.
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized.
- Analytical mind and strong understanding of data is needed to carry out analysis.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.