Location: Lee, MA
Our client is currently seeking an experienced leader within healthcare finance to take on the role of the Controller at their organization. The Controller will be responsible for taking on a leadership role that oversees the financial systems of the organization to ensure its alignment with the organization’s overarching strategies. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Works directly with executive personnel and senior management to ensure financial systems are compliant with finance rules and regulations, and aligned with the organization’s strategy.
- Manages the organization’s financial operations and collaborates in financial planning activities.
- Performs financial policy review and assists in policy redesign to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency. Makes revisions as necessary.
- Assists in the development of annual budgets, strategies for cost containment and reimbursements. Reports on financial data to the organization board/committee.
- Manages daily treasury functions.
- Establishes themselves as a leader through the promotion of a positive department culture, transparency and trust, improving upon communication and collaboration within the workplace and strengthening the department’s customer service orientation.
- Provides staff development through effective supervision and mentoring.
- Reviews department workflow in order to appropriately delegate responsibilities to improve department efficiency.
- Determines key financial priorities through the assessment of staffing, infrastructure, and financial timetables.
- Provides financial data analysis, develops pro-forma financial models.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, or related field and 6 years of progressive senior level management in healthcare finance is required. A Master’s Degree is preferred.
- A CPA License is preferred.
- An excellent understanding of all aspects of the healthcare business is required.
- Prior experience as an active member of a senior management team is required.
- Collaborative and participatory management style, with excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead a wide variety of audiences while establishing confidence.
- Self-starter with strong decision making skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.