Location: Glens Falls, NY
Our client is currently seeking a self-motivated and highly organized Corporate Recruiter in the field of manufacturing. The Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for carrying out every aspect of recruiting to bring in new candidates. This is a full-time, contract position.
- Develop job descriptions and post open positions to job boards.
- Bring on all new employees through the recruiting process.
- Create a strategic recruiting plan in order to bring in top quality candidates.
- Craft plans to advertise open positions in relevant job markets.
- Work cross departmentally in order to bring in appropriate candidates for the company.
- Work with various recruitment and employment agencies as needed.
- Plan and coordinate events across departments to attract quality candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Marketing is required.
- 2 years of experience in recruiting is required.
- Must have experience with all aspects of recruiting including interviewing, negotiating, and onboarding.
- Excellent organizational skills are needed in the role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.