Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking an independent and highly organized Corporate Recruiter for their medical/healthcare corporation. The Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for carrying out every aspect of recruiting to bring in new candidates. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Develop job descriptions and post open positions to job boards.
- Bring on all new employees through the recruiting process.
- Create a strategic recruiting plan in order to bring in top quality candidates.
- Craft plans to open positions in relevant job markets.
- Work cross departmentally in order to bring in appropriate candidates for the company.
- Work with various recruitment and employment agencies as needed.
- Plan and coordinate events across departments to attract quality candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or other relevant field is needed.
- 2 years of experience in recruiting is required, preferably in the medical/healthcare field.
- Must have experience with all aspects of recruiting including sourcing, interviewing, negotiating, and onboarding.
- Excellent organizational skills are needed in the role.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment with a high volume of jobs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.