Location: Hudson Falls, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Cost Accountant. The Cost Accountant will be responsible for analyzing the company’s processes and their associated costs. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Update and maintain a system to track all company costs to be as accurate as possible.
- Post journal entries and reconcile the balance sheet.
- Develop reports and carry out analysis to determine necessary operational decisions.
- Oversee the tracking and management of all physical inventory.
- Track all inventory cycles to ensure optimal turnaround time.
- Provide assistance in the inventory audit and subsequent updates to statements.
- Determine standard costs as accurately as possible to actual costs.
- Update the cost of goods sold in the company financial statements monthly.
- Track breakeven points with company products vs cost of goods to make.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Banking or Finance is needed.
- 2+ years of experience working in cost accounting is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe is needed.
- Knowledge of business intelligence and productivity metric software is preferred.
- Must have experience with cost accounting in a manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with ERP systems is required.
- Must be incredibly detail oriented.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.