Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a CPA. The Certified Public Accountant will be responsible for the management of client tax engagements in order to recommend tax strategies and solutions according to the client’s business requirements. This direct-hire position is located in the Albany area. The preferred candidate will have at least 3 years of work experience in a public accounting firm.
- General tax accounting work, reviewing tax returns, tax planning and analysis through the review and research of taxation issues.
- Expanding business opportunities by improving existing client relationships and developing relationships with new clients.
- Preparation and review of complex individual and corporate tax returns.
- Providing tax solutions and consulting for clients.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- CPA License is a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 years experience working in a Public Accounting firm.
- Expertise in tax and financial accounting.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.