Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Customer Service Manager. The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for overseeing a team of Customer Service Representatives, and ensuring the efficiency of internal and external communications. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Supervise a team of customer service professionals and keep them up to date on the best way to work.
- Address any customer complaints that may arise and resolve them.
- Gather reports on product feedback to provide to the engineering team.
- Work cross departmentally to understand new products and consequently train the customer service team to be proficient in discussing them.
- Drive continuous improvement within the service department and help all employees grow.
- Associates Degree is required.
- 5+ years of experience in a customer service field, with 3 years of supervisory experience needed.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Must be comfortable communicating with external customers for feedback and discussion.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.