Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a highly motivated Customer Service Rep focusing in Tech Support to join their team. The Tech Support Customer Service Rep will be responsible for bringing new clients into the system as well as some training for junior members. This is a full-time, contract position. This contract will run from when the candidate is hired until the end of the 2016 year.
- Act as the primary point of contact for new and past clients.
- Report all calls and interactions made with clients to an internal database.
- Manage inbound and outbound calls to clients.
- Provide customer service through phone and email correspondence.
- Train new staff as necessary on company programs as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 1 year of call center experience preferred.
- Must have customer service and/or technical support experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for interfacing with clients through phone calls and emails.
- Must have problem solving skills.
- Organization skills and ability to multi-task a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite needed.
- Experience in the retail industry preferred.
- Sales experience and ability to leverage sales preferred.
- SalesForce experience preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.