Location: Portsmouth, NH
Our client is currently seeking an experienced and company dedicated Customer Service Representative. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for the providing high quality customer service to clients in order to build customer loyalty and improve retention. This is a full time, contract to hire position.
- Answer and respond to member and provider telephone inquiries diligently.
- Provide customers with high quality customer service through timely, accurate, and courteous responses.
- Provide accurate and thorough interpretation of benefits, eligibility, and claims information.
- Follow-up with internal departments in order to resolve difficult and/or aging inquiries.
- Bring issues to management as necessary.
- Achieve and maintain performance and quality expectations.
- Process claims and enter them into the company system.
- Attend staff meetings to address any issues.
- 1 year of equivalent work experience in a customer service setting is required.
- Customer Service, Health Care or Insurance experience is needed.
- Must be on time and punctual consistently.
- Prior experience in an inbound call center environment is preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.