Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced and company dedicated Customer Service Representative. The Customer Service Rep will be responsible for the provision of the highest quality customer service to clients in order to build customer loyalty and improve retention. This is a great opportunity at a large company that rewards achievement with internal promotion. This is a full time, contract to hire position.
- Answer and respond to member and provider telephone inquiries diligently.
- Provide customers with high quality customer service through timely, accurate, and courteous responses.
- Provide accurate and thorough interpretation of benefits, eligibility, and claims information.
- Follow-up with internal departments in order to resolve difficult and/or aging inquiries.
- Respond to calls as well as emails, voicemails, and faxes from providers.
- Bring issues to management as necessary.
- Achieve and maintain performance and quality expectations.
- Ensure compliance with HIPPA regulations.
- A minimum of a GED is required.
- An Associate’s Degree is preferred.
- Must have at least one year of equivalent work experience.
- Customer Service, Health Care or Insurance experience required.
- Must be on time and punctual consistently.
- Prior experience in an inbound call center environment is preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.