Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Data Analyst who will be assisting in the development, implementation, and evaluation of Medicaid initiatives. They will be primarily responsible for collecting and reporting on data regarding managed care initiatives. This is a contract-to-hire position.
- Analysis of cost and utilization data, reporting on analysis.
- Responding to analysis requests, provide technical assistance as required.
- Improving data analysis process and reporting functions through the creation of logic for edit checks, batch processing, consistency checks, etc.
- Assist with project planning and requirements gathering meetings.
- An Associate’s Degree is required, a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years work history is required.
- Must have experience with SAS business software.
- SQL programming experience is required.
- Data collection and analysis experience is required. Very large data sets preferred.
- New York State public health insurance programs and managed care program knowledge is preferred. Ie. Medicaid, Managed Care, CHPlus & FHPlus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency is required.
- Must have exceptional analytical skills.
- Attentive to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.