Location: Clifton Park, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Database Administrator & Analyst. The Database Administrator & Analyst will be responsible for the company’s database systems and enterprise applications. They will also be in charge of driving customer satisfaction by ensuring technical and analytical excellence. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Oversee the support business process and company organizational functions including financials as well as business and operational systems.
- Complete verification of software requirements to ensure quality standards.
- Analyze data, integrate software, and ensure conversion is successful.
- Identify areas in the system for continuous improvement.
- Play a role in all aspects of application development as well as updates to old applications.
- Meet with all interested parties to analyze requirements and needs to implement into functional requirements.
- Manage ERP, CRM, and PLM applications.
- Oversee SQL database installs.
- Maintain a relationship with business units to customize enterprise applications as necessary.
- Craft specifications to meet the necessary development objectives for interested businesses.
- Oversee the creation and updating of all technical training guides and documents.
- Provide IT support to the facility as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other relevant field required.
- 7 years working as an ERP Administrator, Systems Analyst, DBA, or a similar role.
- Must have experience with enterprise systems such as:
- Must be knowledgeable on:
- SQL Server
- Understanding of the software development cycle and data warehousing.
- Must have experience developing reports and designing enterprise systems.
- Certification within the industry preferred. (MCSE, MCDBA)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience working in the manufacturing industry preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.