Location: Niskayuna, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Digital Media – Marketing Specialist to join their quickly growing team. The Digital Media – Marketing Specialist will play an important role in the lead generation, development, and execution of successful social media campaigns for the organization. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Assist in the organization’s campaign preparation, performance evaluation, and optimization across all media channels.
- Manage traffic and online advertising operations, and assist with trading, reporting, and billings for campaigns
- Develop Requests for Proposals (RFPs), and consider what publishers to work through.
- Research industry trades and keep up on latest techniques and emerging marketing trends, best practices, and multimedia platforms.
- Plan, execute and enhance strategies to manage and report on digital marketing campaigns.
- Produce reports, set goals and develop metrics to measure success on a regular basis.
- Develop a process to report results and offer campaign insights and adjustments for ongoing improvements.
- Collaborate with team members to provide necessary reporting for clients.
- Interact with clients in order to respond to any inquiries.
- Interface and maintain relationships with all account teams.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field is needed
- 2+ years of experience in digital media marketing required.
- Must be proficient in:
- Facebook Business Manager
- Excellent organization, analytical, and communication skills.
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations for improvement.
- Must have a strong understanding of online media marketing strategies and techniques including rich media, streaming audio and video, and search.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively handle competing priorities and maintain attention to detail.
- Mastery in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge in Ad management platforms and web specification required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.