Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Marketing or Advertising professional with management and leadership experience to take on the role of the Director of Marketing. The Director of Marketing will be responsible for the oversight of daily marketing operations and the development and implementation of marketing plans, tactics and budgets for the organization. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Develops and implements a comprehensive marketing plan and subsequent strategies.
- Assists with budget planning.
- Develops company advertising and promotional programs.
- Ensure brand consistency across all channels.
- Coordinates media responses, all external ad agency activities and oversees public relations; acting media spokesperson
- Develops circular and print advertising which may include: signs, weekly themes, distribution and in-store collateral materials, creative design, etc.
- Directs and oversees image advertising production for multiple media channels including: TV, Radio, digital and social content, website, mobile apps, etc.
- Harness marketing analytics to determine validity of marketing campaigns.
- Oversees event marketing; internal and external events, corporate sponsorships and community relations.
- Assesses, evaluates and implements technologies used to maximize department efficiency.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field and 3-5 years of marketing or advertising experience are required.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite as well as social media platforms. (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Must be able to successfully identify, create and execute strategic and tactical solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to effectively analyze and interpret large amounts of detailed information.
- Very strong customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to develop effective strategies, objectives and goals and be able to lead subordinates, peers, teams, and external resources in order to complete them in the most effective and efficient way.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.