Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a customer-focused Director of Operations to join their growing team! The Director of Operations will be responsible for all operational activities of the client servicing departments, in addition to providing thought leadership on service operations. This is a full-time, permanent position reporting to the COO.
- Provide thought leadership and strategic planning for service operations that will differentiate the brand and drive execution of the call center operations.
- Create and share vision and target outcomes, performance standards, and KPIs to align with the company’s mission, vision and values; coach and secure/assign resources in support of outcomes.
- Work with executive management to meet consistent service levels, client objectives, and optimize physician efficiency/occupancy.
- Lead collaboration with other departments and vendors to resolve issues impacting service.
- Hire, manage, and develop Supervisors and assist them in growing and developing their teams.
- Serve as site leader for 36-person call center environment.
- Improve operational excellence by developing and sharing best practices across the organization.
- Develop and manage to department budget.
- Responsible for driving and reporting all statistical data in addition to bringing creative operational ideas that will increase productivity.
- Work with proprietary software to ensure proper scheduling of call center site.
- Drive business continuity planning for customer service teams.
- Proactively work towards reducing in-coming communications and lead planning efforts to scale the call center to handle a changing volume of incoming phone calls, chats and emails and other points of communication.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field is required, MBA preferred.
- 8+ years of leadership experience required.
- Demonstrated success establishing and/or managing a call center environment.
- Expertise in utilizing key metrics to evaluate and recommend best practices for call center operations.
- Commitment to driving extraordinary customer experiences, with demonstrated ability to drive improved outcomes for customers and the business.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across functional teams to deliver meaningful outcomes.
- Must be able to identify, develop, and implement service improvements.
- Previous experience in scaling a high-growth operation needed.
- In-depth design, implementation, and administrative knowledge as it relates to call center solutions.
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize activities, multi-task and follow tasks to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, as well as foresee and mitigate risk.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook, and Word.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.