Location: Bennington, VT
Our client is currently seeking a Director of Sales in the Jewelry industry. The Director of Sales will be responsible for overseeing the entire sales team and structure of the sales cycle, as well as strategic planning. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Ensure the company sales force is productive, efficient, and properly managed.
- Develop performance indicators such as quotas and benchmarks for the sales team.
- Track the performance of the team and follow up as needed.
- Implement new sales policies and procedures to meet the needs of the business.
- Assist in the recruiting, hiring, and training processes for sales workers.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders in the company to align the sales department with their needs.
- Grow the business by bringing in new customers as well as maintaining relationships with existing customers.
- Work with upper management to develop strategic plans and implement them.
- Oversee a specific sales territory and all locations within that area.
- Oversee the budgeting, planning, and forecasting of the sales department.
- Develop a motivating and positive work environment for all sales team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or other relevant field is required.
- 10 years in B2B retail sales and strategic planning is required, along with 5 years of experience in sales management.
- Must be knowledgeable on the jewelry market in the United States and NY State.
- Strong leadership and communication skills are required.
- Must be open to a flexible schedule including some travel to tradeshows and business establishments.
- Strategic thinking skills are needed.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.