Location: Troy, NY
Our client is currently seeking an EHS Engineer. The EHS Engineer will be responsible for coordinating the implementation of all EHS standards into the manufacturing process and assisting with safety audits. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Understand regulations and policies and how they affect manufacturing processes.
- Audit all EHS policies at manufacturing sites and assist with risk assessments in order to ensure safe practices.
- Help in the development of safety training programs for personnel as necessary.
- Communicate with all parties at the company in order to ensure everyone is appropriately informed on standards and expectations.
- Identify risks and hazards in the manufacturing process and address them.
- Investigate all on site incidents and carry out root cause analyses of any problems.
- Communicate cross departmentally to ensure EHS standards are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant environmental discipline is required.
- EHS certification from a recognized organization such as ISHM.
- Experience working in EHS engineering and compliance is needed.
- Must have project management skills to implement all EHS standards.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills needed.
- Ability to carry out research and problem solve is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.