Location: Bennington, VT
Our client is currently seeking an EHS Manager. The EHS Manager will be responsible for overseeing all environmental, health, and safety initiatives and procedures are implemented and followed at the company location. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Keep up to date on government and company regulations regarding EHS and translate those regulations into enforced policies and procedures.
- Oversee the company Environmental Management System to ensure adherence with ISO 14000 standards.
- Implement company policies and explaining their ramifications to all necessary parties within the company through training.
- Maintain relationships with regulatory agencies to ensure the company is current on EHS matters.
- Manage the EHS department to align with company objectives.
- Act in a leadership capacity to the rest of the EHS team.
- Work cross departmentally when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant environmental discipline is required.
- 5+ years of working in a manufacturing environment with a reputation for upholding quality EHS standards required.
- Experience working with state and federal governmental agencies regarding EHS regulations is needed.
- Must have experience supervising staff and working in a management capacity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite needed.
- Certification in industry EHS areas required: DEC, EPA, OSHA, etc.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.