Location: Troy, NY
Our client is currently seeking a detail oriented and highly organized Electrical Control Technician to join their team. The Electrical Control Technician will be responsible for the constant monitoring and upkeep of all electrical and operational equipment and relevant machinery. This is a 3rd shift, full-time, permanent position with hours beginning at 10 pm and ending at 6 am.
- Maintain a safe and responsible work environment complying with all necessary safety procedures.
- Utilize diagnostic tools to determine electrical problems.
- Troubleshoot PLC Code and electrical issues.
- Coordinate regular electrical testing to track all equipment is up to operating standards.
- Pull prints and place requests for equipment parts that need replacing or updating.
- Track and identify all electrical and mechanical system failures.
- Following failures, develop and implement plans designed to prevent and correct problems.
- Calibrate and replace load coils as necessary.
- Ensure all wire routing is carried out in a clean and organized fashion.
- Associate’s Degree in a relevant field required.
- 4 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment required.
- Must be able to read and understand electrical schematics.
- Have a strong knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems and the functionality of all components.
- Must be familiar with electrical and mechanical equipment, and proficient in reading and analyzing blueprints.
- Familiarity with precision tools and shop equipment is required.
- Must be familiar with computer operations and ladder logic.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.