Location: Troy, NY
Our client is currently seeking a detail oriented and highly organized Instrument & Electrical Technician to join their team. The Instrument & Electrical Technician to join will be responsible for the constant monitoring and upkeep of all electrical and operational equipment and relevant machinery. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Maintain a safe and responsible work environment complying with all necessary safety procedures.
- Utilize diagnostic tools to determine electrical problems.
- Troubleshoot PLC Code and electrical issues.
- Coordinate regular electrical testing to track all equipment is up to operating standards.
- Pull prints and place requests for equipment parts that need replacing or updating.
- Track and identify all electrical and mechanical system failures.
- Following failures, develop and implement plans designed to prevent and correct problems.
- Calibrate and replace load coils as necessary.
- Ensure all wire routing is carried out in a clean and organized fashion.
- Associate’s Degree in a relevant field required.
- 4 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment required.
- Must be able to read and understand electrical schematics.
- Have a strong knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems and the functionality of all components.
- Must be familiar with electrical and mechanical equipment, and proficient in reading and analyzing blueprints.
- Familiarity with precision tools and shop equipment is required.
- Must be familiar with computer operations and ladder logic
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.