Location: Albany, NY
Our client is seeking an extremely diligent and self-motivated Legal Secretary to join their team. The Legal Secretary will assist with the office day-to-day operations involving clerical and administrative work. This is a full time, temporary to permanent position.This is a great opportunity for an entry-level candidate looking to utilize their degree at a private law firm.
- Heavy dictation, with some transcribing and composing correspondence.
- Conduct legal research and occasionally draft legal documents.
- Administrative and clerical duties such as: answering phones, faxing documents, organizing files, tracking billing and appointments, and maintaining calendars.
- Associate’s Degree is preferred.
- Must be able to type 60+ WPM.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
- Experience in trust and estates preferred.
- Must be comfortable typing for extended period of time.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.