Location: Burlington, VT
Our client is currently seeking an Equipment Sales Rep. This Equipment Sales Rep will be responsible for driving sales and rentals of equipment for construction and agricultural use. This is a full-time, permanent position with great benefits including a company laptop, smartphone, and vehicle coverage.
- Analyze sales data to follow leads and drive sales of equipment.
- Reach new customers to drive sales and rentals through various means of communication.
- Meet with new and existing customer to drive sales and establish/solidify business relationships.
- Familiarize with all equipment specifications and sales points in order to accurately discuss technical specifications and capabilities of equipment to customers.
- Track all sales and customer outreach in order for the company to retain data and leads.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or other relevant field.
- 2+ years of experience working in a sales role, preferably construction.
- Valid driver’s license in order to travel.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite is required.
- Experience with sales platforms (Salesforce, Hoopla, Ambition, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal skills in order to communicate with customers and drive sales.
- Must be comfortable with travel locally.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.