Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Estimator with strong conceptual estimating ability. The Senior Estimator will be responsible for the production of accurate construction bids for a wide variety of projects. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Generate complete bid estimates on multi-discipline projects.
- Develop inclusive understanding of project strategy and deploy this throughout the estimating process.
- Ensure all estimations are timely and accurate given the project specifications.
- Analyze drawing, specifications and other documents to prepare comprehensive cost estimates.
- Work with Project Managers to produce detailed project schedules.
- Assist in the negotiation of material purchase and subcontracts.
- Provide accurate feedback on the cost impact of decisions.
- Build strong professional relationships with clients to facilitate business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction or Civil Engineering required.
- 4+ years working in construction estimation required.
- Proficient with Takeoff Software and CADD.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with various deadlines with good time management skills.
- Must have strong conceptual skills to envision projects with client information.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.