Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant. The Executive Administrative Assistant will be responsible for carrying out various clerical duties and providing administrative support to the President of a non-profit organization. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Manage and maintain logistics and calendars for meetings, conferences, special events, and receptions including travel arrangements.
- Support the President by drafting and/or proofing correspondence as needed.
- Ensure all correspondence is grammatically correct and well written.
- Coordinate weekly, bi-weekly and quarterly in-person meetings.
- Prepare, revise, and distribute materials for Board meetings.
- Attend Board meetings and record, draft and revise all minutes, notes and follow up.
- Handle all administrative tasks including printing, copying, scanning, mailings, and faxes.
- Oversee the distribution of mail.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years of administrative support experience is required.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong decision making ability and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines in a fast paced, team environment is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Excellent calendar management skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.