Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support. The Executive Administrative Assistant will be responsible for managing all office operations for the organization. This is a full time permanent position.
- Provide direct support to the company president and assist in managing various projects
- Answer all telephone calls, greet guests, respond to e-mails, draft schedules, and assist clients with all inquiries.
- Schedule and plan travel for meetings, conferences, company dinners, and corporate functions.
- Oversee the distribution of all company mail, faxes, and communications.
- Work with hotels to communicate reservations and accommodations.
- Ensure company office supplies are restocked when necessary.
- Develop travel agendas and itineraries for travel events.
- Manage the company calendar including all scheduling for travel and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 4 years of executive-level administrative support experience required.
- Experience or degree in construction, architecture, or other project heavy role is preferred.
- Must possess effective organizational, analytical, and oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi task between multiple projects and ensure they all meet deadlines is needed.
- High degree of skill in grammar, spelling and punctuation are essential.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Must be incredibly detail oriented.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.