Location: Hudson Falls, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Facilities Manager. The Facilities Manager will be responsible for overseeing engineering project resources, and facility equipment, in addition to other responsibilities. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Assist in the oversight of capital expenditures and capital projects for the company.
- Follow project timelines and ensure they are in line to meet goals and follow company plans.
- Ensure all standards are followed to meet the expected level of world class manufacturing.
- Oversee the project engineering department to ensure they meet goals and provide leadership.
- Interface with contractors and vendors as needed for facility management.
- Assist with the integration and updating of safety protocols.
- Provide guidance for troubleshooting of any technical problems that may arise.
- Interact with customers as well as company personnel to address issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction or Engineering is required.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering is preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in facilities management and facility engineering in a production environment.
- Experience supervising and providing leadership to medium sized teams is required.
- Must have experience overseeing capital projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Analytical mind and the ability to analyze problems is needed.
- Light travel is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.