Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking a DAS Construction Manager. The DAS Construction Manager will be responsible for overseeing all construction operations in the field, and other projects. This is a full-time, permanent position that is 80% local and overnight travel.
- Manage relationships with current and future clients and provide them with updates on all ongoing projects.
- Attend meetings on construction sites and presentation for potential clients.
- Price out estimates and put together bids for clients.
- Ensure all projects run on time and meet their deadlines.
- Work with subcontractors to support company teams when necessary.
- Work with local vendors to fulfill project needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction, Project Management, or Electrical Engineering, or equal years of experience is required.
- Experience working with DAS or wireless systems is preferred.
- Must be able to travel during the work week M – F.
- Must have strong project management skills to meet timelines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Familiarity with all construction safety regulations, rules and requirements, is needed.
- Must have a valid driver’s license for local travel throughout the area.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.