Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Financial Client Service Representative. The Financial Client Service Representative will be responsible for providing administrative support as well as assisting clients with financial account matters. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Maintain a calendar including meetings and conferences.
- Answer incoming phone lines and greet guests.
- Manage the mail and disseminate it through the office.
- Assist clients with any questions they may have in regards to their investment accounts.
- Keep track of all updates and interactions with clients.
- Work with managers on various projects.
- Update and maintain company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Banking is preferred.
- 1 year of experience in an administrative or customer service role is required.
- FINRA Series 6, 7, and 63 highly preferred.
- Previous experience working in financial services is highly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.