Location: Schenectady, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Food Quality & Compliance Manager. The Food Quality & Compliance Manager will be responsible for ensuring quality standards and compliance for all food going through production. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Supervise all production lab shifts to ensure quality standards are met per company and FDA regulations.
- Manage all aspects of quality control including the updating of company practices and standards.
- Ensure that there are no interruptions in production due to quality issues.
- In the event that there are quality issues, determine and implement solutions to problem solve.
- Provide direction for the department in terms of staff guidance.
- Proactively comply with all current internal, domestic, and international regulations, as well as preparing for updated guidelines.
- Reduce risks on the production line to benefit the company.
- Lead a team focused on compliance and quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Quality, or any other relevant degree in the Sciences.
- 5+ years of experience in quality control, preferably working in food or drink quality and compliance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are needed.
- Must have strong analytical problems solving skills, and the ability to think on their feet.
- Commitment to continuous improvement is needed.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.