Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is looking for a Front Desk Receptionist/Administrative Assistant role as soon as possible. The Front Desk Receptionist/Administrative Assistant will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative and clerical office support tasks such as greeting guests, answering phone lines, and providing office support. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Answering phone lines on a multi-line telephone system.
- Greeting guests coming into the office.
- Responding to inquiries and identifying customer needs and directing them to the appropriate personnel.
- Distributes incoming and outgoing mail.
- Distribute the company’s newsletter on a weekly basis.
- Provide office support when necessary.
- Associate’s Degree is required.
- 2+ years of experience providing administrative support and/or working as a receptionist is required.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Must possess advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software, specifically Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment by utilizing strong multi-tasking and time management skills is required.
- Call center and/or switchboard experience is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.