Location: Schenectady, NY
Our client is looking for a Front Desk Receptionist/Administrative Assistant role as soon as possible. The role will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative and clerical office support tasks such as greeting guests, answering phone lines, and maintaining office supplies inventory. This is a contract to hire position with hours Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
- Answering multiple phone lines on a multi-line telephone system.
- Greeting guests coming into the office.
- Responding to inquiries and identifying customer needs and directing them to the appropriate personnel.
- Distributes incoming and outgoing mail.
- 1 year of work experience as a receptionist/administrative assistant in a fast paced office environment is required.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Must possess advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software, specifically Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment by utilizing strong multi-tasking and time management skills is required.
- Call center and/or switchboard experience is a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.