Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Health Information Management Director. The Health Information Management Director will be responsible for ensuring the quality of all medical record processing and coding by the HIM staff. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Implement processes and systems to ensure accurate and complete medical record documentation.
- Work with staff members to improve the quality of documentation
- Direct the coding staff to ensure accurate coding.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal laws and standards related to privacy, security, and record completion.
- Prepare and analyze clinical data for research purposes, process improvement, utilization management, and mandatory reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Information Management required, Master’s highly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience working in health information management is required.
- Registered Health Care Information Administrator (RHIA) certification is needed.
- Must be extremely detail oriented.
- Strong leadership and communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.