Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Housing Program Manager. The Housing Program Manager will be responsible for overseeing all activities related to the operations of a housing project, including maintenance and support. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Coordinate all activities and staff at the housing location.
- Ensure scheduled maintenance and checkups at the housing site are completed.
- Assist with all company fundraisers and functions.
- Arrange meetings between housing staff to check on all progress and operations.
- Onboard, train, and oversee all management staff to ensure all job functions are being met.
- Act as the face of the housing unit, and advocate for the company publicly at meetings and networking events.
- Meet with tenants to get feedback and ensure all operations are running smoothly.
- Review and file all tenant records for the organization.
- Resolve any conflicts that may arise on site at the housing site.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, Social Work, or other relevant field.
- 4+ years of experience managing a housing location and supervising staff.
- Experience working with government agencies and non-profits to develop housing is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Valid driver’s license is needed for light travel.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.