Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a highly motivated HR / Administrative Assistant. This person must have the ability to handle high-volume tasks with little supervision to take on the role of the HR / Administrative Assistant. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Provide high-level administrative support and general clerical support to the HR department, including, answering and directing telephone calls and inquiries as appropriate, greeting guests, mailing, scanning, faxing, copying and filing.
- Assist the organization in the process of filling existing and future job openings.
- Initiate frequent telephone calls to prospective candidates and clients.
- Schedule interviews for HR staff; manage calendars and availability of HR staff; handle all reschedules and cancellations.
- Manage process, resume flow, interview preparation and troubleshooting.
- Utilize effective communication and follow-through while acting as a reliable point of contact for candidates.
- Collaborate with the HR department to obtain a clear understanding of open positions and the development and execution of sourcing strategies.
- Organize, maintain, and document workflow into spreadsheets to track progress.
- Maintain CRM database information on candidates, clients and job openings.
- Assist with other HR related responsibilities upon request.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years’ of prior work experience in a fast-paced office environment is required.
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Outlook, and Excel).
- Ability to learn quickly and follow processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Must have superior phone presence, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Familiarity with CRM database software is a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.