Location: Albany, NY
We are currently seeking an experienced HR Administrator to join our team. The HR Administrator will be in charge of overseeing all HR functions for the company. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all human resource related inquiries, concerns, and activities.
- Assist in screening potential candidates, scheduling and conducting interviews, answering and directing telephone calls, and processing candidate applications into company’s applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Utilize and manage ATS daily by updating candidate information, thorough documentation and submission of applicants for review and tracking purposes.
- Responsible for onboarding new employees and enforcing company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of weekly payroll including review of approved timesheets to ensure accuracy, compiling data into payroll spreadsheets and payroll software, PTO tracking, setting up new employees, and ensuring employee changes are handled appropriately
- Provide a timely response to all information requests of former and current employees (i.e. employment verifications, unemployment claims, etc.).
- Attend local job fairs, career fairs, and various networking events to maintain the company’s presence, attract new business, and interact with candidates seeking employment.
- Preserve confidential client and employee personnel material.
- Place office supply orders, maintain purchase records and checking that deliveries match orders in terms of quantity, specification and price.
- Assist in preparation of RFP and RFQ responses, office event planning and other special projects as needed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of similar work experience is required.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Must have experience working in a fast-paced environment and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to learn quickly and follow processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of Federal, state, and local laws and regulations are required.
- Familiarity with utilizing an applicant tracking system and payroll software are a plus.
- PHR certification is plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.