Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Our client is currently seeking an HR Manager focusing in Organizational Development. The HR Manager will be responsible for leading all change efforts and optimizing the way in which employees interact to benefit the functioning of the business. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Oversee all initiatives to implement change across the organization including coaching, training, and organizational development.
- Provide support to the business’ structure by creating and implementing new learning strategies and team initiatives.
- Craft organizational development plans that will increase the productivity of all company organizations and teams.
- Communicate with other organizational development groups and professionals to expand knowledge and bring back actionable organizational development recommendations.
- Oversee and maintain a positive company culture through various initiatives, and track the success through employee engagement surveys.
- Maintain and update all corporate policies and procedures regarding training and organizational development.
- Provide leadership to the rest of the organizational development employees.
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or Business is required.
- 5+ years of experience working in a leadership role in organizational development/human resources.
- Must have experience building and implementing successful organizational development initiatives.
- Traveling to manage offsite teams is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.