Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking a HR Manager. The HR Manager will be responsible for directing all Human Resources functions and initiatives. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Answer any HR-related questions employees or management may have.
- Update all company policies, procedures, and documents.
- Manage the onboarding and offboarding of all employees including new paperwork and training.
- Process all benefit and compensation related paperwork.
- Become knowledgeable on HR rules and regulations that are relevant within the industry, and inform management when necessary.
- Handle every aspect of recruiting for the organization, including job postings, interviews, and final offers.
- Oversee all company benefits and their administration, including a 401K plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business is required.
- 4+ years of experience working in Human Resources is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required for interfacing with employees at all levels and settling disputes when necessary.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Must be knowledgeable on all Human Resources rules, regulations, state, and federal laws.
- Previous leadership and training experience is required.
- Must be highly attentive to detail.
- PHR/SHRM is highly preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.