Our client is currently seeking an HR/Personnel Manager. This is a full-time, permanent position and is located in Albany.
- assigning specific tasks and activities
- providing technical guidance, direction and assistance to staff as needed
- reviewing work of staff for compliance, with established schedules and standards, and objectives
- evaluating individual work performance and initiating corrective action as deemed appropriate
- Training, or overseeing the training, of new employees int he procedures and techniques required ; provide needed retraining
- supporting recruitment of administrative staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- At least 5 years related experience
Are you qualified for this position? Apply now!