Location: Portland, OR
Our client is currently seeking a Human Resources Manager. The Human Resources Manager will be overseeing all HR functions. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Assist with organizational development through the recruitment of employees.
- Coordinate with key managers to plan training and development programs.
- Manage employee compensation.
- Administer employee benefits.
- Implement all human resources strategies and oversee all practices.
- Develop proposals for the HR department in terms of budgetary needs.
- Oversee company schedules.
- Continuously improve and seek out positive organizational changes for the company.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or other relevant field is required.
- 8+ years of experience in human resources management.
- Experience working with a union is preferred.
- Must have a working knowledge of business ethics.
- A strong understanding of OSHA health and safety laws as well as Oregon labor laws is needed.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills are required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Must have experience with organizational development.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.