Location: Colonie, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Software Implementation Engineer to join their team. The Implementation Engineer will be responsible for installation, configuration, and implementation of software. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Perform software installation for internal and external clients.
- Provide guidance to programmers to ensure successful deployment of client projects.
- Utilize CRM database to maintain schedule and track time spent on activities.
- Perform the research necessary to effectively resolve customer issues and escalate problems as required.
- Create and implement new profitable methods to enhance design, performance, and security.
- Duplicate, catalogue, monitor, and document software and hardware issues and installation steps.
- Communicate effectively with other departments to successfully identify solutions to technical problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in software support.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills are required.
- An aptitude for learning new software quickly is a must.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have experience with MS Office and CRM.
- Experience in the following is highly preferred:
- Windows Administration, SQL and Access Database Management
- IIS servers
- Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
- Crystal Reports
- Cloud computing programs (i.e. AWS)
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.