Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for driving sales by making outbound calls to find new leads and understand customer needs. This is a full-time, permanent position with a base + commission structure.
- Drive business by finding new leads and maintaining relationships with existing customers.
- Work to thoroughly understand the company’s products and services offered.
- Pair company offered products and services to meet the needs of customers.
- Make calls to leads and prioritize based on urgency.
- Meet sales goals specified by management.
- 5 years of experience in sales making outbound calls, preferably in an environment with a long sales cycle.
- Must have a strong understanding of sales practices and tactics.
- Strong hunter mentality is require for making cold calls.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
- Previous experience/knowledge on SalesForce CRM is preferred.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills are needed.
- Must have good prioritization skills to balance work.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.