Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for drive sales by finding new leads and understanding customer needs. This is a full-time, permanent position with a base + commission structure.
- Drive business by finding new leads and maintaining relationships with existing customers.
- Work to thoroughly understand the company’s products and services offered.
- Pair company offered products and services to meet the needs of customers.
- Make calls to leads and prioritize based on urgency.
- Meet sales goals specified by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or other relevant field is required.
- 3 years of experience in sales, preferably in an environment with a long sales cycle.
- Must have a strong understanding of sales practices and tactics.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
- Previous experience/knowledge on SalesForce CRM is preferred.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills are needed.
- Must have good prioritization skills to balance work.
- Light travel is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.