Location: Clifton Park, NY
Our client is currently seeking a detail oriented Instrument & Electrical Technician to join their team. The Instrument & Electrical Technician will be responsible for all duties related to electronic and instrumentation equipment including pneumatic controls and hydraulics. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Oversee maintenance, installation, and repair of all electronic and instrumentation equipment.
- Draft electrical schematics as well as understanding electrical controls.
- Operate electrical equipment and machinery as necessary.
- Perform routine checks and diagnostics on all related systems to ensure they are operating properly.
- Carry out fixes as necessary following inspections.
- 4 years of experience working in electrical and instrumentation or other relevant required.
- Able to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Must possess strong organizational skills to ensure checks are carried out.
- Dedication to maintaining a safe environment is needed.
- Forklift certification is required.
- Must have knowledge of:
- 480V 3 Phase Circuits
- AC & DC Motor Circuits
- Allen Bradley
- Electrical Schematics
- GE Fanuc PLCs
- Measurex and Reliance Drives
- Must be flexible and available to work overtime as necessary.
- Must be on call for any emergencies that may arise.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.