Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a NYS Property & Casualty Licensed Insurance Sales Associate. The Insurance Sales Associate will be responsible for servicing existing client’s insurance needs and selling/quoting new business. This is a contract to hire position.
- Selling insurance products to members and clients. Identify opportunities to improve sales.
- Create monthly sales summary/reports to present to management.
- Responding to inquiries from agency insured’s, prospects and producers.
- Processing of applications and renewals.
- Processing and forwarding of claim inquirers to the designated carrier.
- 5 years of sales experience in any industry required.
- Must be computer savvy and have the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is needed.
- NYS Property & Casualty License with a minimum of 2 years of Property and Casualty insurance experience (in an independent agency environment) is preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.