Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated Insurance Sales Representative to join their growing team. The Insurance Sales Representative will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong customer relationships as well as executing and finalizing sales. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Communicate with customers through inbound and outbound calls.
- Provide assistance to customers in the insurance process.
- Adhere to all corporate, federal, and state guidelines.
- Provide answers to customer questions.
- Become familiar with all insurance offerings so as to accurately describe services to customers.
- Communicate with customers to develop an understanding of insurance needs in the future.
- Work with customers to overcome objections and sell them on insurance.
- Record all information for documentation purposes.
- Associate’s Degree is required.
- NYS Property & Casualty Insurance Agent License is required.
- At least 1 year of insurance sales and/or customer service required.
- Must have strong technical skills with an ability to meet deadlines and sales goals.
- Familiarity with insurance rating software is highly preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.