Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Insurance Sales Representative. The Insurance Sales Representative will be responsible for driving new business as well as interfacing with past clients to ensure their needs are met. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Drives sales as a trusted insurance agent to customers.
- Inform customers regarding the insurance plans available to determine which plan suits them best.
- Interact with clients by making calls, scheduling appointments, and doing follow-ups.
- Become familiar with insurance plan offerings in order to appropriately direct clients.
- Act in a customer service capacity to any clients when necessary.
- Cold call and prospect to bring in new business by marketing the company’s line of insurance plans.
- Sell Property & Casualty insurance products to individuals.
- Must have at least a year of sales experience, preferably in insurance sales, customer service experience also a plus.
- Property & Casualty license is required.
- Must be able to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is needed.
- Must be able to work flexible hours in order to appropriate interact with clients.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.