Location: Latham, NY
Schedule: Tuesday – Saturday, 9 am. – 6 pm.
Our client is currently seeking a highly motivated IT Specialist. The IT Specialist will deal with technical support problems as they arise and assist the help desk. The IT Specialist will also be responsible for setting up and maintaining all office equipment. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Assist with software and system hardware updates.
- Assess and troubleshoot user problems across applications and operating systems.
- Assist with network administration.
- Travel between company locations and coordinate systems in all branches.
- Set up technical equipment out of the box without any assistance.
- Configure all office technology including printers, phones, computers, and tablets.
- Communicate with external businesses as necessary regarding technology.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the area of Computer Science is required.
- 3+ years’ experience in a relevant position needed.
- Must have experience and understand working in a healthcare environment.
- Proficiency with TCP/IP Protocol.
- Familiarity with Microsoft OS 7, 8.1, & 10 needed.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be able to problem solve and think on their feet.
- Travel between company office locations is necessary to the job.