Location: Positions in Aston, PA & Lancaster, PA
Our client is currently seeking a Junior Account Executive in Pennsylvania. The Junior Account Executive will focus on B2B account growth. The position requires heavy travel, and employees will receive a car and gas allowance from the company. This is a full-time, permanent position in the Philadelphia, PA area.
- Developing new business to business accounts. Creating lasting client relationships.
- Identification of potential prospects.
- Cold calling and setting appointments with potential clients.
- Responsible for sample product transportation and giving product presentations.
- Meet and surpass company quotes for sales.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year working in outside sales is required, preferably B2B sales.
- Regional travel will be required, candidates must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required, specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Past experience with a CRM is a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.